- After completing this course, your trainers will have two programs they can deliver; decision-maker / policy-maker training course and staff training course
- Covers the legislative requirements of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) Customer Service Standard
- Sensitivity and awareness building experiential activities, including direction on minimal experiential activities that we feel can be safely integrated in your training programs
- Panel discussion on “Disability and Accessible Customer Service” (Three individuals who live with disabilities will tell their stories of challenges and successes they have experienced while accessing services in your sector)
- Scenarios and case studies on what to do if customers have difficulty accessing your goods and services
- Includes template training material to be reproduced in your own courses (on CD)
- Action plan for meeting the policy, procedure and practice requirements of the Accessible Customer Service Standard and policy templates to get started
Who Should Attend?
Your in-house trainers
Two days in person
Contact us to register.